One of the most important choices you can make for your child is where they will attend school. St. Barnabas School is truly an exceptional school that offers your child an array of opportunities that will foster their academic, social and spiritual growth.
St. Barnabas offers your child a faith-based, technology-integrated education including:
- 3 & 4 year-old full & half-day pre-school options
- Full-day Kindergarten
- Before & After Care
- Growing number of 21st Century Classrooms with flexible seating
- Service Learning focus including All-School Service Days and grade-level service projects
- Project MATCH program, offering differentiated curriculum in Math & ELA (Reading)
- "Buckeye Block" during which students learn about rotating topics such as Executive Functioning, School Counseling Topics, Service, etc.
- Spanish, Music, Art, Physical Education and Technology Instruction for all students from pre-school through 8th grade
- 1:1 iPad® program for junior high, interactive white boards and media center with technology-driven instruction
- Diverse offerings in our After School Enrichment program, including yoga, STEM engineering, chess, young entrepreneurs and more
- Robust after school athletics and theater programs
St. Barnabas School is truly a special place where children are treated as individuals and as members of God’s family.