THANK YOU for your interest in St. Barnabas School. We invite you to begin our enrollment application for the 2024-25.
NEXT STEPS - After submitting the online enrollment application, please complete the following steps -
- Documentation: submit a copy of the student's birth certificate and baptismal certificate (if baptized in the Catholic faith). Documents can be scanned and emailed to Mrs. Sue Connolly at [email protected] or mailed to the school - 10121 S. Longwood Drive, Chicago, IL 60643.
- Non-refundable Application Fee: $100 via check or cash, mailed to school.
- Applying to Grades 2- 8, families are required to:
- submit students' most recent report card and standardized test scores
- schedule a day "shadow day" at St. Barnabas by contacting Mrs. Sue Connolly at 773-445-7711 or [email protected]
AFTER ALL STEPS ABOVE are complete, applications will then be reviewed. We accept applications on a rolling basis until each grade level has reached capacity. Families will be notified of the application status within two weeks of completing all enrollment steps.
Should you have any questions, please call the Main Office at 773-445-7711, and we will be happy to guide you through the process.
WHO TO CONTACT
Regarding Admissions Inquiries