School Advisory Board
The St. Barnabas School Advisory Board recognizes the importance of a Catholic education in the development of Christian values and academic excellence.
The purpose of the advisory board is to support the St. Barnabas educational community in order to ensure that students have the opportunity to develop an appreciation of themselves and others, as well as to recognize their responsibility to society.
- To review and recommend policies that govern the operation of St. Barnabas School.
- To collaborate with the Pastor in the hiring the Principal.
- To review and comment on the annual budget and to assist with the development of sources for School funding.
- To participate in the School's development, student recruitment efforts, and long-range plans.
- To help accomplish the goals and objectives of St.. Barnabas School Mission Statement.
- To promote and publicize the school.
Members serve a three-year term. All members shall be Catholic and a registered Member of St. Barnabas Parish, except that one (1) Member may be non-Catholic.
Mrs. Shannon Foster (4th year, Past Chairperson)
Mrs. Maura Finn (3rd year, Chairperson)
Mrs. Gena O'Malley (3rd year, Vice Chairperson)
Mrs. Nicole O'Brien (1st year, Secretary)
Mrs. Elisabeth Pennix (3rd year)
Mr. Sergio DeHoyos (3rd year)
Mr. Michael Grant (3rd year)
Mr. Frank Mullaghy (3rd year)
Mr. Joseph Herber (2nd year)
Mrs. Kathleen Morgan (2nd year)
Mr. Christopher Kaskie (2nd year)
Mr. William Peterson (1st year)
Mrs. Mirjam Quinn (1st year)
Reverend James Donovan, Ex Officio
Mrs. Elaine Gaffney, Principal, Executive Officer
School Advisory Board email:
2018-2019 Meeting Schedule
School Advisory Board Meetings are generally held one Monday evening per month at 7 pm in the school. Schedule is as follows unless otherwise announced in the school newsletter:
October 29 (Open Forum)