School Advisory Board
- To review and recommend policies that govern the operation of St. Barnabas School.
- To collaborate with the Pastor in hiring the Principal.
- To review and comment on the annual budget and to assist with the development of sources for School funding.
- To participate in the School's development, student recruitment efforts, and long-range plans.
- To help accomplish the goals and objectives of the St. Barnabas School Mission Statement.
- To promote and publicize the school.
Mrs. Bridget Duignan Rivero, Past Chairperson (4th year)
Mr. John Chatz, Chairperson (3rd year)
Mrs. Liz Connolly (3rd year)
Mrs. Amy Basinski Long (3rd year)
Mrs. Lisa Davis (3rd year)
Mrs. Mirlene Dossous (2nd year)
Mrs. Theresa Hemmer (2nd year)
Mr. Robert Hubbird (2nd year)
Ms. Earla Jones (1st year)
Mr. Greg Liss (1st year)
Mrs. Kathleen McShane (1st year)
Mr. Brian Pearson (1st year)
School Board Meeting Visitor Policy:
Visitors (members of the school and parish community only) are welcome to attend any school advisory board meeting to observe the meeting. Any visitor must sign in upon arrival. Visitors to meetings are there to participate by observation only (with the exception of twice-yearly Open Forum meetings). Questions and comments are not permitted during the meeting; however, feedback from the meeting is welcomed and should be sent to the school board following the meeting to [email protected]. View the complete Visitor Policy below.