School Advisory Board
- To review and recommend policies that govern the operation of St. Barnabas School.
- To collaborate with the Pastor in the hiring the Principal.
- To review and comment on the annual budget and to assist with the development of sources for School funding.
- To participate in the School's development, student recruitment efforts, and long-range plans.
- To help accomplish the goals and objectives of the St. Barnabas School Mission Statement.
- To promote and publicize the school.
Mr. Chris Kaskie, Past Chairperson (4th year)
Mr. Bill Peterson, Chairperson (3rd year)
Mrs. Mirjam Quinn (3rd year)
Mrs. Nicole O’Brien (3rd year)
Mrs. Kelly Bojan (2nd year)
Mrs. Meghan McGarry (2nd year)
Mrs. Bridget Rivero (2nd year)
Mr. Marco Tinio (2nd year)
Mrs. Liz Connolly (1st year)
Mrs. Amy Basinski Long (1st year)
Mr. John Chatz (1st year)
Mrs. Lisa Davis (1st year)
Mr. Tom Rachubinski (1st year)