School Advisory Board
- To review and recommend policies that govern the operation of St. Barnabas School.
- To collaborate with the Pastor in the hiring the Principal.
- To review and comment on the annual budget and to assist with the development of sources for School funding.
- To participate in the School's development, student recruitment efforts, and long-range plans.
- To help accomplish the goals and objectives of the St. Barnabas School Mission Statement.
- To promote and publicize the school.
Mr. Bill Peterson, Past Chairperson (4th year)
Mrs. Bridget Duignan Rivero, Chairperson (3rd year)
Mrs. Kelly Bojan (3rd year)
Mrs. Meghan McGarry (3rd year)
Mr. Marco Tinio (3rd year)
Mrs. Liz Connolly (2nd year)
Mrs. Amy Basinski Long (2nd year)
Mr. John Chatz (2nd year)
Mrs. Lisa Davis (2nd year)
Mr. Tom Rachubinski (2nd year)
Mrs. Mirlene Dossous (1st year)
Mrs. Theresa Hemmer (1st year)
Mr. Robert Hubbird (1st year)