School Advisory Board
- To review and recommend policies that govern the operation of St. Barnabas School.
- To collaborate with the Pastor in the hiring the Principal.
- To review and comment on the annual budget and to assist with the development of sources for School funding.
- To participate in the School's development, student recruitment efforts, and long-range plans.
- To help accomplish the goals and objectives of the St. Barnabas School Mission Statement.
- To promote and publicize the school.
Mrs. Bridget Duignan Rivero, Past Chairperson (4th year)
Mr. John Chatz, Chairperson (3rd year)
Mrs. Liz Connolly (3rd year)
Mrs. Amy Basinski Long (3rd year)
Mrs. Lisa Davis (3rd year)
Mrs. Mirlene Dossous (2nd year)
Mrs. Theresa Hemmer (2nd year)
Mr. Robert Hubbird (2nd year)
Ms. Earla Jones (1st year)
Mr. Greg Liss (1st year)
Mrs. Kathleen McShane (1st year)
Mr. Brian Pearson (1st year)