Basic Requirements for Admission
- The student is baptized Catholic
- The student's family is a pre-existing active parishioner of St. Barnabas at time of registration
- The student and family (or guardian) ordinarily lives within the geographical boundaries of the Parish
- Non-Catholic/Non-Parish students are accepted under certain conditions:
Parents may be requested to participate in informational sessions regarding the Catholic faith and the religious curriculum offered at St. Barnabas
All students participate in all religious instruction and worship activities
No student is required to become a baptized Catholic
Parents understand the active Parishioner subsidy and agree to current non-subsidized tuition
At the time of registration, the parent (or guardian) must present the student's original County issued birth certificate along with the baptismal certificate.
All children entering the three-year-old program must be three on or before September 1st. All children entering the four-year-old program must be four on or before September 1st of the current school year. All children entering the Kindergarten program must be five on or before September 1st of the current school year.
These basic requirements not withstanding, the Principal has the prerogative to decline acceptance of any student having behavior or disciplinary problems. Any other exceptions made by the pastor, in consultation with the principal for pastoral reasons, shall be reported to the Board annually.
Please note below which forms are due for which grades:
- Preschool - Medical Form
- Kindergarten - Medical Form, Dental Form, Vision Form
- 2nd Grade - Dental Form
- 6th Grade - Medical Form, Dental Form
- Every new student in K-8th grade is required to turn in a Medical Form, Dental Form and Vision Form